Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Instagram Wall

Hey everyone! One of my new year resolutions is to continue redecorating my room. In my last post I mentioned that I repainted my walls, so now I'm motivated to keep adding decorative touches to it. I desperately need a desk and shelves, but that's a bigger, more expensive project, so unfortunately it'll have to wait for that, but meanwhile I can tackle some smaller projects like this one!

I think Instagram pictures are great. I love the filters, the 4x4 dimension, and of course, the memories that you can preserve. It just seemed like a shame to not have them printed out! So I headed over to Origrami, a website where you can order Instagram prints. The website is fantastic. You just log in with your Instagram account, select the photos you want to print, and voila! The prints are fantastic quality and the shipping is free, so you can't really go wrong.

I simply stuck them on my wall using some sticky tack, and outlined them with some neon pink duct tape that contrasts really awesomely with the colors of my walls. It's just a really fun and easy project that brightens and personalizes your room! I actually ordered some more prints that are on their way in the mail now, and I'm going to do the same thing on the other side of my door.

By the way, you should totally follow me on Instagram: here and here ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment