Saturday, November 29, 2014

Wreck This Journal 2014 Update

I bought my Wreck This Journal in February and I thought I would share my progress up until now. Of course, I've been super busy with school and work so I scarcely have time to work on it, but I fully intend on working on it until the entire journal is filled up! 

At first, I was very careful with the journal and I was planning out each page, but as I progressed I realized that was contradictory to the purpose of the journal and I started to have fun with it. I work on my journal whenever I feel the need for some creativity, and whenever I feel like being productive. I think this is a great thing to add to your Christmas list, or to give as a gift.

There are many blank pages in the book that you're meant to fill up any way you want. On the left page I swatched all my nail polishes.




"Glue random objects"



No comments:

Post a Comment