Saturday, November 1, 2014

The "Me-Time" Tag



What do you watch or read during me-time?

I definitely watch YouTube videos the most during my spare time. I just updated my list of favourite channels so you can check that out HERE. Also, my TV game is strronngg this season - you can check out what I've been watching HERE. As for reading, I don't tend to read for pleasure that much during the semester because I always have readings to do for school, however I've been using Audible a ton and I think I'll write up a post on that.

What do you wear during me-time? #nobra

#Nobra is right! I like to be comfy when I relax, so sweatpants and a loose t-shirt is definitely the way to go. Also, fuzzy socks. I have like, 5 pairs of fuzzy socks.

Current favourite nail polish?

To be honest, I think my favorite nail polish at the moment is Sally Hansen Xtreme Hard As Nails in "Black Out". Black nail polish, applied really neatly on short nails, is just very chic to me. Also, the formulation of this nail polish range is so perfect. It's my go-to whenever I'm looking for a specific shade.

What do you eat/drink during me-time?

I guess this is probably a seasonal thing, but I've been binge eating Halloween candy like crazy! Ahh! So bad. If I'm going for comfort nothing really beats a latte or hot chocolate in a big old mug.

Current favourite candle?

I haven't been burning candles much lately which is basically a crime because I own so many. However, I really love "Autumn" from Bath & Body Works for this time of year. It's so crisp and it smells like apples and fresh air. It's fantastic.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?

Well, if by "outdoors" you mean "in nature", then no. But I do like to leave the house during me-time. The book store is a no-brainer for me - browsing the shelves (particularly the sale and stationery sections) is like instant relaxation. Otherwise, I'll make a trip to the coffee shop near my house, grab a latte, and watch some YouTube videos.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?

I always say I'd go to see a movie alone, but it has yet to happen! I feel like going to the movies is a commitment - that's like 1.5-3 hours sitting in one spot, and it's always best to have some company. So, even though I'd like to think I wouldn't mind going alone, I'm not sure it'll ever happen.

Favourite online shop?

My favourite online shop is, hands down, Nail Polish Canada. I can waste so much time on that website. Other than that, I don't tend to shop online much (unless I have a specific thing I want to buy) because I'm always skeptical about things breaking in transit or not turning out as I expected.

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

The only other thing I do regularly during me-time is blog, which, if you've noticed the scarcity of my posts this year, you can tell I don't really have much free time. Sad. Hopefully I can sneak in some more blogging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment