Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bedroom Decor Inspiration: Etsy

I have some fantastic news to report... My room re-decoration is FINALLY underway! I've been blogging about re-decorating my room for months, so this is kind of a big deal. I repainted my room and got new blackout shades, and slowly but surely I'm working on decoration. I've been getting inspiration off Etsy and Pinterest, so I thought I would share some of my finds. I'm not necessarily purchasing all of these things, but I like to keep track of what I'm drawn to so I can develop my tastes!

I have plans to make a mix-and-match gallery wall, and I want to include both photographs and mixed media prints. For some reason I was drawn to this one. It reminded me of some sort of chic adult version of "Up" and I loved the effect of it overlayed onto the newsprint. I've already ordered it - can't wait to see it in person!

I came across this sweet little bowl and I thought, instead of using it for berries, I could use it to place my keys and small jewelry items.

With a $1349 price tag, this branch chandelier is a smidge out of my price range (!), but I thought it was so cool. If I could afford this I swear I would buy it.

Is the mason jar fad over? Am I late on this? Well anyway, I love these. This shop sells hand-painted mason jars and the results are beautiful. I figured I could DIY something like this myself, but I have a feeling they could never turn out as lovely.

I came across this clock and thought, YES. I love the colors and texture. You can actually get these custom-made, and you can pick out the color of the hands and the frame.

How awesome are these ombre curtains? The blue color wouldn't match my room, but in an orange color they would look really great.

These glass bottles are stunning. I love the effect of the wood paired with the glass & copper hardware. So beautiful.

I am soo obsessed with terrariums and this dodecahedron one is perfect. Unfortunately it's out of my price range right now ($126.61) but I love it nonetheless.

Last but not least, I'm really liking this metallic lotus. It would look amazing on any blank wall and especially in my room in particular.

I'm honestly so happy Etsy exists because I think these pieces are so unique! I look forward to eventually purchasing a few more items :)

No comments:

Post a Comment