Sunday, September 28, 2014

Big Brother All Stars 2 Dream Cast

Finally, Big Brother season 16 has come to its anticlimactic end. In light of this terribly boring season, CBS needs to pump out All Stars 2 for BB17. It's time.

This season I was very hopeful for a cast of newbies, and although there were some great personalities in there, the lack of strategic gameplay took away from the season. It seems like the only remedy to this would be to bring in the vets. I decided to make a little "dream" All Stars cast. I kept the candidates to recent seasons only and left out houseguests who have been on more than one season.


 cast
  • Kathy BB12
  • Ian BB14
  • Derrick BB16
  • Russel BB11
  • Elissa BB15
  • Ronnie BB11
  • Dominic BB13
  • Shelly BB13
  • Nicole BB16
  • Cassi BB13
  • Natalie BB11
  • Jessie BB15
  • Hayden BB12
  • Donny BB16
  • Kalia BB13
  • Zach BB16

I think this is a good mix of beloved and hated houseguests. I'm really not okay with letting vile houseguests return, which is why I omitted Andy and Amanda and Aaryn and Frankie and others that do not deserve another chance to be on TV in my opinion (no matter how well they played or how much drama they caused). 

In hindsight I would probably switch out Hayden Moss for Lane or Enzo, because having 3 male winners in a season might be a bit excessive. I just really wanted to have the Brigade represented in one way or another because I felt like the Brigade was a 15x better Bomb Squad. 

I specifically wanted to bring back Cassi and Dom from BB13 because I thought they left way too early and they had so much potential and were essentially just victims of Rachel's drama. 

Honestly it was really difficult to make this list because the best Big Brother houseguests have already played this game twice or more before. So, if I were to make my true All Stars cast, it would go like this...

  • Dan BB10/14
  • Will BB2/7
  • Derrick BB16
  • Zach BB16
  • Donny BB16
  • Hayden BB12
  • Ian BB14
  • Frank BB14
  • Dani BB8/13
  • Rachel BB11/13
  • Janelle BB6/7/14
  • Elissa BB15
  • Jordan BB11/13
  • Kalia BB13
  • Britney BB12/14
  • Nicole BB16

This list includes 7 past winners so I think it's safe to say that it would be a freakin' showdown. I also put in some personal favorites like Kalia and Elissa. Let me know who you think should be asked back for All Stars (repeats or non-repeats) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment