Thursday, February 20, 2014

Things To Look Forward To

As you could probably gather from my last post, I've been a little pessimistic lately. I figured it would be important to counterbalance that post with something more positive, so here are a few things I am looking forward to.

My 21st birthday! I'm not doing anything special, but there's something satisfying about having a day all to yourself. I'm going for pizza with my mom and brother, and I'll probably bake those confetti cupcakes. Oh and knowing myself I will most likely make a sneaky NailPolishCanada purchase.... :)

Confetti cupcakes, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, Zoya Payton, Pizza


Going to Disney World! I'm sure some people think I'm lame for loving Disney World so much, but for creative-escapist-types like myself, there really is no better place on Earth. The atmosphere is fun and enjoyable, the immersive rides are the coolest, and they have delicious restaurants. Frankly, I can't think of a reason not to go!


Some shots I took on my last trip to Disney


SUMMER! Before we know it, summer will be upon us. I know this winter is taking forever to end, but at least it's February and not December. It's not like I have any extravagant plans, but the warm weather will be a much needed change, and hopefully I will be in good spirits by then.

x x x
Do you have anything you're looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment