Sunday, February 2, 2014

Plaid and Neon from Persunmall

Hey everyone! As I mentioned at the beginning of the month, Persunmall offered to send me some of their products to try out... Well, here they are! I ended up choosing the plaid shirt and the neon rope necklace, and I have to say, I'm really pleased with both items.

This plaid shirt is the perfect pattern, in my opinion. For some reason, whenever I look for a plaid shirt at Forever 21 or something, they always have the oddest color combinations. I'm loving the classic lumberjack red, and I think the two huge pockets give it a nice, laidback feel. My only complaint is that the sleeves are a bit tight for a size large, which sucks because I wanted to wear t-shirts underneath it but I don't want to be uncomfortable. Also, the company label behind the neck is the itchiest thing in the world. (PS... Can you tell I'm not really a fashion blogger? "The label is itchy" hahaha)

The neon rope necklace is awesome. It's exactly what I expected from the picture on the website. I'm always so attracted to neon - whether it be jewelry or nail polish. I paired the necklace with the plaid shirt the first time I wore it and I think they look so cool together. I totally foresee myself wearing it a variety of different outfits. And for $3.99, you can't really go wrong!

Overall I'm super happy with my Persunmall goodies. If you'd like to check the site out for yourself, feel free to use my referral link: http://www.persunmall.com/&refer_id=42529 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment