Monday, December 30, 2013

Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014

I was looking through my Instagram earlier and thought a year-end post was in order!



Some highlights of 2013:
  • Going to DisneyWorld with my mom and cousins
  • Doing the walk to fund Arthritis research with my family
  • Signing up at the gym and losing 15 pounds
  • Having a fun and relaxing summer at home
  • Getting an A+ in my media production class (for 2 consecutive semesters!)
  • Going ziplining with my friends in the fall
  • Seeing my brother succeed in school
  • Getting a new job in a children's library
  • Expanding the list of meals I can cook
  • Moving to our new home
Things to look forward to in 2014:
  • Starting a new internship in the Winter semester
  • Being a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding
  • Designing and decorating my new room
  • Continuing going to the gym and eating better
  • Blogging more often with better quality content
Overall, I'm really pleased with how 2013 turned out and I'm excited for 2014. Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment