Saturday, November 9, 2013

OPI "Germanicure"

Hey everyone! As promised, I'll be posting NOTDs whenever I try out a new polish from the Take Ten  10pc set from OPI. The polish that took my fancy today is "Germanicure". In my previous post I had mentioned that it went on a little sheer and streaky, but my outlook has definitely changed.

I used about three coats (which is what I tend to do for every nail polish regardless of opacity) and what resulted was this gorgeous brown-red metallic shade. I thought it might have a purple tinge to it sometimes, but nope, Germanicure is more on the reddish-brown side of the spectrum.

Application was smooth, the only difficulties (if any) can be attributed to the short brush of the mini size bottle. I think this is an amazing fall shade and even though it's getting colder and more winter-y here, I'll probably wear it again at least a couple times throughout the next season.

Is anyone inspired to go pick up the Take Ten set?

No comments:

Post a Comment