Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nail Polish Canada Wishlist #2

Ahhhhhhh I haven't posted in so long! Can you tell it's midterm season? Well, it's also holiday season for nail polishes and makeup companies... Which means new releases!!! Most of my favorite nail polish brands have already released Winter and Holiday collection so I thought I'd put together a new Nail Polish Canada Wishlist. I've done one of these once before (click here to see it), and as you know, Nail Polish Canada is the place to buy nail polish. They have every possible brand and helloooo free shipping.

First up is Color Club's "The Uptown"... I mean, do you see that gorgeous shimmer? Ugh, and that duochrome. It just looks so cool and all the reviews and swatches I've seen are great.

Next is Essie's "Sable Collar". It looks a little boring in the bottles but from the swatches I've seen, it has this really awesome metallic sheen on the nails. I don't have anything like it so it would be amazing to own.

Models Own "Hedonist" is the only polish featured in my last wish list that I still do not own. Need to get my hands on it ASAP before they get rid of it!

Next up is Essie's "Warm and Toasty Turtleneck". If you already have a light purple creme I wouldn't recommend this because it's probably similar to what you already own. BUT, I don't have any nail polish this color surprisingly, so I'm really eyeing it!

Generally I have mixed feelings about Butter London since they are pricey ($17) and their hit rate for me is 50% (I have two Butter Londons - love one, dislike the other), but "Giddy Kipper" is one I can't resist. All the swatches make it look so edgy and crisp and lovely.

This 5-piece dotting tool set is only $9.95 and really, it's only a matter of time I shell out for me. It's been sitting in my wish list for so long and I want to get into nail art more!

To my surprise, Nail Polish Canada now sells TheBalm products! So cool! The prices are exactly the same as anything you'll find in-store, and with NPC's rewards system and free shipping, it would be silly not to purchase the "Mary Lou-Manizer" there.

And finally, the creme de la creme: OPI's "Take Ten" Mini set. This set basically contains mini versions of the greatest OPI shades ever, including Pirouette My Whiste, Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, You Don't Know Jacques!, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, German-icure, Malaga Wine and Lincoln Park After Dark. And the best part: it's only $30! Hallelujah!

Voila! My second ever Nail Polish Canada Wishlist. Anything you've been after?

No comments:

Post a Comment