Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Lip Love: Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Ruby Induglence

Hey everyone! Last year I posted some of my fall/winter lip picks, but this year I have one product that's been better than all the rest. And it's from the drug store. Ladies, the Maybelline Super Stay 10 Stain Gloss in Ruby Indulgence is your only fall lip necessity.

The colour is this amazing, unmistakable crimson red that veers closer to berry than orange. The application is great. It has a blood cell applicator (I don't know if that's a correct term haha) that makes it easy to shape the cupid's bow. You can flip it over and fix up the edges with the sharp tip to get that perfect finish. It lasts quite long and only really needs to be reapplied after eating or something. Another part about this product that I love is the scent. It smells like Kool Aid or some other tangy juice. It's great!

I've had two opportunities as of yet to rock a darker fall lip and this product has been my choice both times. The shiny (but not sticky) finish makes it super easy to wear and reapply throughout the night.

Here's an example of me wearing it on a night out. Matches my top and red eyes perfectly ;) Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment