Saturday, September 7, 2013

NOTD: OPI "Haven't The Foggiest"

When the OPI San Francisco collection came out, I allowed myself to grab one of their new nail polishes. There were a few that I was eyeing but "Haven't The Foggiest" is the one I gravitated towards. Do I regret that choice? Somewhat. Let me explain.

I was looking for a silver foil, but instead I got a dark gray foil. Still lovely, just not what I was looking for. The color, to be exact, is described as "pewter" which reminds me of the pewter cauldron Harry had to buy for Hogwarts. Overall the application is really nice - these "foil" sorts of nail polishes tend to go on quite smoothly. I can see myself wearing this a lot during the winter time, but for now I'll stick to my plums and navy blues.

What do you think? Have you picked anything up from the OPI San Francisco collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment