Tuesday, July 2, 2013

OPI "A Definite Moust-Have"

Hey everyone! I recently got a few items from nailpolishcanada... (Yes, I need help.), and one of them is this polish from the new OPI collection "Couture de Minnie" called "A Definitely Moust-Have".







I wasn't originally going to get this but then it dawned on me that I don't have a hot-pink watermelon colour in my collection. In fact, that was kinda my response the the collection as a whole - was it unique? Not really... But there are some solid staples in that collection. Hot pink, cute creamy pink, and your standard red. Check it out: http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/categories/opi/collections/couture-de-minnie.html

Overall, the formulation was really great. It went on smooth and was relatively opaque. I used three coats to be safe but two is more than enough. The color is super ideal for summer and works well as a manicure or pedicure. If your summer has been less-than-ideal weather-wise (it's been extra rainy in Montreal for some reason), this is sure to be a great pick-me-up.

I also picked up "Chic From Ears to Tail" from the same collection so that'll be up as a NOTD very soon. Here are the rest of the goodies I got in the same order.

Check out my instagram for up-to-date stufff ;) instagram.com/abundanceerica 

No comments:

Post a Comment