Monday, July 8, 2013

OPI "Chic From Ears to Tail"

Hey everyone! A couple days ago I blogged about OPI's "A Definite Moust-Have" so today I have part 2 - "Chic From Ears to Tail". As I said in that previous post, the new OPI Couture de Minnie collection, although not particularly unique, had some really great staple colours. This is one of them.

If you feel like your collection is lacking a bubblegum pink, this is a great choice. I have to admit, it's a little on the thin side, so you might have to lay it on thick if multiple-coaters aren't your thing. Otherwise, the formulation is creamy and the brush is ideal - not too dense and easy to use. If I'm not mistaken, I detect a really slight shimmer, but it's probably just there to give it some extra shine. I definitely foresee myself reapplying this a couple more times this summer.

The entire collection is available on nailpolishcanada.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment