Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty Would-You-Rather

Hey everyone! Quite a while ago I saw this tag on Bravenezz blog and I thought it would be fun! I wasn't actually tagged but what do you know, I'm doing it anyway. Rebel I am. If you'd like to do it yourself, please go ahead and link back to me so I can have a read :)
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would definitely rather lose my palettes and eyeshadows, considering I hardly ever wear eyeshadow unless it's a special occasion! I'm much more of a mascara and lip person to be honest. PLUS, a lid full of eyeshadow isn't really complete without mascara'd lashes, am I right?
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would chop it all off! Why not? It would get really gross and thin and brittle if I could never cut it again!
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I don't really have a preference here, but if I had to choose I would say pink. There are so many variations of pink blush that it could work year-round, but I feel like coral is very summer-specific.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
At this exact moment in my life I would probably spend it on clothes just because I'm kind of lacking at the mo. I really, really need a new pair of shorts, a new bra, etc - as you can see I'm lacking essentials hahah. Maybe I would spend it on makeup at a different date.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Well that's a creative question. I think I would apply lipstick as eyeliner because I could probably rock a bright-colored wing or something - not so much a black-lined lip... *shudder*
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Practically, I'm going to say MAC. I hardly shop at Sephora anymore because it's honestly just too expensive. MAC is reasonably priced, and they have the best quality anyway! (PS - not saying I wouldn't really miss Sephora though, it's my favorite "window shopping" location)
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
I'll say one eyeshadow color! You can't really go wrong with a neutral eye, and I tend to get sick of lip colours easily so having to wear one for the rest of my life wouldn't go too well.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This is such a difficult question because where I live, winters are full-on WINTERS and summers are so humid and sticky and gross that you'd go naked if you could. I guess I would rather spend summer in winter clothes, because considering I don't have a job and I stay home anyway, I could crank up the AC and chillax in sweatpants. I'd miss the outdoors but hey, I'm being practical here.
9. Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
This is tough because I have my phases. I feel like bright nails would be a better pick because there are so many more options, whereas dark nail polishes all kind of have the same effect anyway.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip product. Mascara is essential.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun! I never do ponytails.
12. Would you rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
NEVER USE LIPGLOSS! I don't wear lipgloss anyway soooo.... Hahaha.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
Meh, not a fan of this question because some people have no eyebrows due to sickness, so I guess I wouldn't wish that upon myself. I could Sharpie them in every day.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
...... This one's haaardddd. I guess I'd have to say... nail polish. Although nail polish is like my #1 beauty love, I feel like makeup is not really something I could do without. It's just an important confidence-booster, and I couldn't imagine not wearing makeup in formal situations!

And here's a picture of some sparkly goodness because this post was feeling really empty. Woohoo!

(This is not my photo - it's going around on Tumblr. Couldn't find the source but if it's yours I would be happy to link back to you!)
I TAG:
- Stacey
- Jessica
- Dawn
- Fiona
...and whoever else would like to do this tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment