Saturday, April 13, 2013

REVIEW: TRESemme Keratin Smooth Trio

Hey everyone! Review coming your way! These are the TRESemme Keratin Smooth products that were recently launched. I was lucky enough to be sent these from Klout to review. If you don't know what Klout is, basically it's a website that measures your internet presence and gives you a score. If your score is high enough you qualify for certain perks, and since most of my internet presence is beauty-related, I was given these to try out!

The TRESemme Keratin Smooth conditioner, shampoo, and heat protectant are meant to smooth out frizz and give your hair noticeable shine. I'll start off by saying that I saw a noticeable difference after using these products as a trio. Individually, they may not be as potent, but together they worked really well.

Keratin Smooth Shampoo: First off, this shampoo smells incredible. It smells tangy and lovely and the scent lingers in my hair even when it dries after I wash it out. My only problem with this shampoo is that it isn't very cleansing. It's super thick in consistency and I feel like it doesn't really seep down to my scalp unless I spend lots of time working it in. If you're looking for a clarifying shampoo, I wouldn't recommend this.

Keratin Smooth Conditioner: I think this is my favorite product out of the trio. The consistency is perfect and it feels very nourishing as I put it on. When it washes out, I can immediately sense my hair much thicker and smoother.

Keratin Smooth Heat Protectant: What I liked most about this heat protectant spray is that it didn't change the texture of my hair. It didn't leave it feeling tacky or crispy at all. My only gripe is that the packaging is kinda awful. The spray contraption on top isn't very user-friendly or durable, and the product seeps out the base when you use it. It's a shame because what's inside is great, but the packaging sucks.

Overall, these products made my hair feel very smooth. I don't normally go for TRESemme products (mostly because their adverts really annoy me lol), but perhaps aside from the heat protect (that damn packaging!), I would probably repurchase these.

No comments:

Post a Comment