Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Few Updates


Hey everyone! I thought I'd write up a post updating you guys and telling you about some new features on my blog that I've added recently!

First off, I made a page listing my favorite YouTube channels. This is a question I'm asked quite often so I thought it would be handy to compile a list for you guys. I've included beauty & non-beauty channels so there's quite the variety! Check it out if you're looking to add some new YouTubers to your subscriptions.

Second, I made a page where I wrote down giveaways currently going on in the beauty world. Instead of creating blog posts about giveaways I will now simply list them on this page. I'll give you guys a heads-up on my Twitter whenever I update the page. PS. I also have a post on how to win a giveaway! Click here if you haven't checked it out yet!

I now have a button that you can grab on the left-hand sidebar of my blog. Buttons are a nice way to showcase your favorite blogs on your page! So if you like Abundance of Erica, I would love for you add my button to your blog!

Also, in case you somehow missed it, I am giving away OPI Euro Centrale minis! CLICK HERE if you're interested!

And finally, I wanted to tell you guys that I won't be updating for a little over a week because I'm going to Florida! I might do a "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag" post and there will definitely be a haul up once I come back. 

Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment