Friday, February 15, 2013

Birthday Presents to Myself (Haul!)

Hey everyone! So my birthday is not for another couple of weeks, but I've already done a little shopping for myself (naughty). I celebrated with my family who all gave me money (a little disappointing in all honesty because I love a good thoughtful gift, but it's okay), so I thought I'd go ahead and buy a couple items I've been wanting--none too expensive because I'm trying to save up for a new camera. Anyway - onto the haul!

iPhone 4: So turns out I didn't have to pay for this little guy at all! My dad's contract was over and he was able to upgrade to an iPhone 5, so he passed this one onto me! It's in perfect condition and I'm already loving it so far! :) PS - follow me on Instagram: abundanceerica!

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray: I popped by Sephora last Sunday just to have a browse around, and while I was looking at the hair stuff I noticed this and remembered someone on YouTube going on about it (Zoella I think). Anyhow, the sales lady persuaded me into buying it and although it was a little pricey ($19), I have been really loving it!

OPI Liquid Sand in "Get Your Number": I don't always fall into the "texture" nail polish trap because I usually get over them quickly (remember the OPI Shatter phase), but this one seems versatile enough that I probably won't get bored over it. It's basically a sparkly matte polish that dries into a sand texture - but I figure I could always use a shiny topcoat over it if ever I want a change :) Will do a NOTD asap!

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: I've been on the market for a new concealer lately so I watched one of FleurdeForce's old videos and found out that this is one of her favorites. Thought I'd try it out for myself!

FYI: I purchased all of these online at nailpolishcanada.com - such an incredible online shop! They have any nail polish you could ever want! :D (Left to right: Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Fiji, Butter London Trout Pout, Butter London Wallis, OPI Liquid Sand Get Your Number)
Butter London "Trout Pout" & "Wallis": I've been meaning to try Butter London polishes for ages now - mostly because I love them in Allison's NOTDs. Trout Pout & Wallis are the ones I opted for because they both really caught my eye. Can't wait to try them out!

Aveeno Foaming Cleanser: This is a repurchase. I really like this product because it's a fuss-free cleanser that does the job quickly.

Bath & Body Works "Coconut Leaves" and "Beach Cabana" mini candles: So I also stopped by B&BW on Sunday to have a look at their new spring scents, and I was actually going to purchase two three-wick candles and a room spray instead, but it ended up coming out to over $40 at the till - which, if you're a Bath & Body Works fan like I am, is much too expensive. I was shocked they weren't having any promotions on and decided to leave them, because I know they will be on some sort of sale in a week's time. Instead I got two mini candles to satisfy my candle need, and I'm really loving Coconut Leaves so far!

Essie "Bikini So Teeny" and "Fiji": Again, these are two polishes I've been wanting for a while!

Hope you enjoyed the haul!

PS. I opened up a Facebook page and no one has liked it yet! It's a little lonely so come on over? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment