Thursday, January 31, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Kassica from KassicaLife recently nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award which was really sweet of her! I'm always so happy to be nominated for these kinds of awards because it lets me know that someone somewhere out there is paying attention to the hard work I put in :) (Thank you Kassica!)



The rules are as follows:

- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post

7 Random facts:

1) I'm going to be 20 years old in a month and I still don't have my driver's license! So annoying! Next August is when I'll finally, finally have it.

2) I prefer cheap chocolate over fancy ones. I will accept Kinder eggs and KitKats over Lindt and Godiva any day.

3) I'm completely, 100% obsessed with YouTube right now. It's actually so sad since I'm a "young adult" (or whatever lol) and should be out having other hobbies, but I'm much rather chill at home and catch up on my subscriptions. Wow.

4) I don't find Beyonce particularly amazing in any way. (Don't kill me lol!!!)

5) I remember a lot of names. If I'm struggling to remember someone's name, I'm most likely pretending so that I don't creep people out hahah.

6) I am usually procrastinating on school work at any given moment in time. I am now procrastinating on my Philosophy readings. I suck.

7) I have my own rice steamer and I love rice so I use it all the time.

I nominate...

1) Alice's Style Notes
2) Brunette in Louboutins
3) Carousel Coral
4) Chubby Love
5) Emmerliejay
6) First Kiss Time
7) Fuschia By Sd
8) Happy Go Lucky
9) Katie Alyse
10) Kel's Beauty Corner
11) Miss Makeup Magpie
12) Seize The Beautiful
13) Makeup By Khanom
14) Lavender Mist
15) Vividiorquue

PS. If you don't want to fill this out then it's no big deal :) This is just a tiny collection of bloggers that I enjoy, though would enjoy participating, or deserved some more recognition!

No comments:

Post a Comment