Thursday, January 31, 2013

FOTD: January 27th Edition

Hey everyone! Last weekend I went to my cousin's birthday party and pulled together a cute makeup & outfit look that I thought I'd share with you. It was a little bright and summer-y for this time of year but I was tired of wearing black!

Face & Makeup:

- Urban Decay DeSlick
- Stila One-Step Corrector
- Marcelle Hydra-C foundation in True Beige
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- NARS Laguna bronzer
- NYX blush in Desert Rose
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP
- Stila In The Know palette (assorted colors)
- Lancome Artliner (black)
- Urban Decay Naked & Buck for eyebrows
- NYX soft matte lip cream in Milan
- Be a Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess

Necklace: Forever 21 from a 2009 collection
White shirt: It's actually part of my old high school uniform lol! Yay for reusing clothes!
Green top: TJ Maxx

Can we talk about how tall my brother is?.........
Anyway, sorry for not blogging too much this month! I just got back to school and it's been time-consuming. Hopefully February will be a little more productive blog-wise. Thanks for sticking around :)

2 comments: