Monday, December 3, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink

Today's NOTD is this amazing, glittery Sally Hansen polish. I got this polish because it's a dupe for Butter London's Lovely Jubbly. I don't actually have the Butter London polish so I can't objectively compare but I've looked up swatches and apparently they're identical (except for the price--$3 as opposed to $14).

The great thing about this polish is that you can pack on three coats and end up with this incredible, opaque glitter, or you can use it as a top coat. It has silver, blue, fuschia, and red glitters, so it would look wonderful over-top of any of those color bases.

The application was really nice as well, and I think this might be my favorite glitter polish in my collection! Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment