Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Questionnaire: December 17th, 2012

I know I already blogged today, but I figured I'd throw in a little Monday questionnaire since I haven't done one in a while. I stole this from Amarixe whose blog is amazing, so you should definitely have a look at it.


Here's a photo from my friend Alina's Christmas party. (I'm second to the left)



1.) Mood:
Relaxed. I finished my finals so I am no longer stressing out about school, and now I can focus all my energy into Christmas! Woooo!

2.) In what order do you apply your makeup?
Generally I do setting spray, foundation, powders, eyes, lips, then setting spray again, but if my eye makeup requires a lot of shadow I'll do eyes first so that the fallout doesn't mess up my foundation.

3.) What is one thing that made you smile today?
My dog (who is guaranteed to make me smile every day).

4.) Current Nail Polish:
OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue! (NOTD coming soon)

5.) Have you ever had a kiss under the mistletoe?
Nope!!!

6.) Current Outfit:
My pajamas because I deserve a lazy day after surviving exams & this weekend, LOL.

7.) Moment of truth: do you usually drive the speed limit?
Well I don't have my full license yet, so I have to drive accompanied by an licensed driver, but I generally stay within the speed limit. I kinda take driving very seriously, especially in school zones. 

8.) If you could spend the holidays anywhere in the whole world, where would it be?
Yeah, this definitely only applies if the whole family's involved, but honestly I'm not too fussy about location. As long as there's snow. Preferably in Italy maybe, since we're Italian and I'm sure my mom would love that.

9.) Do you know sign language?
Not at all, though I would be willing to learn :)

10.) Weekly Goals:
Pick up a few more gifts for my mom, brother and goddaughter, and get into the Christmas spirit! How great and stress-free is this week lol!?

Photo from Tumblr, via http://www.bohovanity.com/


Please leave a link to your monday questionnaire below, and have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment