|Me and my lovely cousins, my cute dog with all the presents, and the ultimate Christmas nail polish: China Glaze Ruby Pumps|
My mom: I got my mom a pizza peel from Williams Sonoma. She ended up really liking it, but I overlooked the fact that she would only be able to use it if she had a pizza stone, lol. Oops. So now we're on the lookout for a pizza stone. And sidenote: damn is Williams Sonoma expensive! Everything is pretty and smells like cinnamon but it's also unnecessarily overpriced...
My dad: This year I got my dad into Bath & Body Works candles (lol), so I picked up "Merry Mistletoe" for him. He's usually really particular about scents but he ended up enjoying it. I also got him a random bottle of wine that I chose because the label was designed nicely (I know nothing about wine), but he opened it on Christmas day and said it was a good choice, so I'm glad.
My brother: I got my brother a movie giftcard. Admittedly not the most creative gift I've given but at least I know he'll use it.
My godmother: I got my godmother a Williams Sonoma oven mitt and measuring spoons. I can't get over how expensive that store is.
My goddaughter: I got my goddaughter a Sephora giftcard and the same Soap & Glory set that I actually ended up receiving for myself lol!
My aunt: So whenever my aunt and I go to Sephora she spends all her time smelling perfumes but then never actually buys one, so I picked up a set of mini perfumes from Sephora for her to try out. I think she really liked it!
Here are the gifts that I received for Christmas, and also a few that I got on Boxing Day (I'll let you know which ones). Overall I'm super excited about everything I received! I mostly got money from my extended family and my dad, but also in addition to these, I got Bioderma eau micellaire (from my mom) which was on my Christmas Wish List. I've already started using it which is why I forgot to include it in the photo!
- Lord & Taylor manicure kit from my brother
- OPI Matte Nail Envy from my mom
- Seche Vite top coat from my mom
- Soap & Glory gift set from a gift exchange
- China Glaze Ruby Pumps from my mom
- OPI Golden Eye from my mom
- Buddha Gotama statue from my aunt
- Dior 5-Color Eyeshadow in Stylish Move from my godmother
- Movie theatre gift card from my mom
- Starbucks gift card from my mom
- Divergent by Veronica Roth from my mom
- MAC Plumful lipstick from my mom
- MAC 217 brush from my mom
- Revlon nail file & buffer from my brother
- Taylor Swift "Red" from my aunt
- Starbucks set from my cousin
- Two Lush gift boxes (bogo) with a giftcard I received at Christmas from my brother
- Benefit cream eyeshadow in "RSVP" from Sephora ($12 on sale)
- Sephora double-ended blush brush from Sephora ($9 on sale)
- OPI "Don't Mess With OPI" from a random mall counter ($3.50 on sale)
- OPI "Cuckoo For This Color" from a random mall counter ($3.50 on sale)
Again, I hope you all had a great Christmas! Leave me links to your Christmas hauls in the comments because I would love to read them :)