Monday, November 5, 2012

NOTD: American Apparel L'Esprit & China Glaze Prism

Today's NOTD is just really exciting for me. As you might know, I'm not a massive fan of American Apparel nail polishes, but I have finally found a use for mine. China Glaze "Prism"is my first super glittery nail polish, and I honestly can't get enough of it. Here, I layered it over American Apparel "L'Esprit".

I purchased the China Glaze polish off BeautyJoint.com (really great site, by the way). The base of this glitter polish is definitely lilac-purple, but it has flecks of silver, green and even red. I can see myself experimenting with it layered over all these colors!

I imagine this is going to be a pain to remove, but it's sooo pretty I might not even care! OH and I finally found a good spot for lighting in my house... Using the light above the kitchen sink -_- I'm looking into getting a white light and maybe even a better camera soon though!

Hope you all had a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment