Thursday, November 29, 2012

(Belated) Black Friday Haul

Hey everyone! As usual, I apologize for being MIA for the past couple of days. I had another crazy school-filled week. However, I had my last class of the semester today! Three finals and then Christmas break! I can't wait to get back in to blogging :)



Anyway, I figured I might as well post my little Black Friday haul. It's not much, but I got a few cute bits and bobs that I thought I'd share.



Bath & Body Works Stuff:

BBW always has amazing sales going on, but their Black Friday was like ALL the sales in one day. Of course, they had their 2 for $20 candle sale happening, so I picked up Mahogany Teakwood and Sweet Pea. Mahogany Teakwood smells like Abercrombie cologne (so great) and Sweet Pea just smells fresh and clean with a hint of sweetness. It's nice for lighting in the bathroom or around the house.

They also had their PocketBac hand sanitizers at 5 for $5, which is really great because I planned on stocking up. I got Sparkling Champagne, Lavender, Margarita, Midnight Pomegranate and Island Nectar.

I also picked up the Cashmere Glow shower gel, because I loved this scent since they released it and decided I'd try it out in shower gel format. They were doing buy 3 get 3 free on all body items but I passed lol. This is actually a relatively modest BBW haul for me, I usually end up buying way more!

Walmart Stuff:

I picked up a few things at Walmart as well. First is this awesome little bottle cap Coke lip balm. It smells like Coke and it's actually really moisturizing! It was only $2 dollars as well. Walmart in the States is the prime location for picking up drugstore beauty items because even on Black Friday, they're always soo cheap!

I also got this Sally Hansen nail polish in Rockstar Pink, which has fuschia, red, cobalt and silver micro glitters. This is a dupe for Butter London's Lovely Jubbly and from the swatches I've seen online it's pretty much identical. This was about $3 whereas the Butter London polishes go for $14. So glad I got this! NOTD soon! :)

I also picked up this nail clipper set, which I guess is not that exciting. I've been wanted a straight edge nail cutter because I find myself prefer a square nail shape. The duo only cost $3 which is really inexpensive.

And that concludes my Black Friday haul! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment