So without further ado, here are the details!
1) Giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY
2) Must be 18+ years of age or have your parent's permission to enter
3) Must fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter
4) Must be willing to provide a shipping address if won
5) The winner will announced in a separate blog post and will be emailed
6) You are only eligible to win if you have not won a previous giveaway on Abundance of Erica
7) If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be contacted
8) All prizes will be shipped in pristine condition (none have been removed from their original packaging), but I cannot be held responsible for damages that occur in transit
9) GIVEAWAY ENDS ON DECEMBER 10TH, 2012
EDIT: Entering via accounts dedicated solely to giveaways will be eliminated. Usually I don't have a problem with this, but I want to make sure the prize goes to someone that actually reads/will read my blog. Sorry.
1) LA ROCHE-POSAY THERMAL SPRING WATER: Can be used as a toner and is great for dry skin. It hydrates really well.
2) BATISTE DRY SHAMPOO (ORIGINAL): I've been loving my Batiste lately! This one is a travel size, perfect for you to try out and see if you like it.
3) ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB: This exfoliator has been my love this past month. It honestly works just as well as my LUSH scrub. But, I know skincare products do not work on everyone, so this is also a travel size for you to try out.
4) NYC BRONZER IN "SUNNY": So everyone and their mother has been raving about this bronzer on the YouTube. It's inexpensive, but I know it's not accessible everywhere in the world so I thought I'd throw it in.
5) MINI BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLE IN "LEAVES": Although this isn't my favorite BBW candle, I know a ton of people love it.
6) MINI BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLE IN "PUMPKIN CARAMEL LATTE": This was my absolute favorite fall candle this season. If you like sweet-tasting coffees, you'll love this!
7) MINI BATH & BODY WORKS CANDLE IN "AUTUMN DAY": This is just an all-around nice-smelling candle. I think it's more widely appreciated, whereas the other two are a little subjective.
8) ARDELL DEMI LASHES: These seem to be the most loved pair of eyelashes in the internet beauty community, so I ordered myself a pair and one for you to try out as well!
9) NYX JUMBO EYE PENCIL IN "FRENCH FRIES": I absolutely adore this eyeliner. It goes on incredibly smooth and the color is a really pretty, shimmery brown. So nice.
10) DELUXE SAMPLE OF LANCOME HYPNOSE MASCARA: I had two samples of this so I thought, why not give one away. We can both try it out together! :)
11) ESSIE NAILPOLISH IN "CHINCHILLY": So I'm kinda jealous that you guys are getting this one, but it's an incredible taupe-grey color for fall & winter. Here is a swatch from Amarixe.
12) KIKO NAIL POLISH IN "NUDE": I decided to give away the only Kiko nail polish from my trip to Italy that I haven't tried yet. I talk about Kiko polishes in so many NOTDs, I want to give you guys the opportunity to try it out!
13) RIMMEL LONDON LIPSTICK IN "BERRY QUEEN": I swatched this one in the store and thought it was a nice shade :)
14) RIMMEL LONDON LIPSTICK IN "CORAL QUEEN": Personally, I would hesitate to buy myself a coral lipstick, however, I would not mind receiving one to try out for free (in let's say, a giveaway) ;)
15) MAC LIPSTICK IN "REBEL": Last but not least, I wanted to get something a little more luxurious for this giveaway and figured a MAC lipstick would be the best idea. This lipstick has been a universal favorite this season, and I would love to give one of you the opportunity to try it. Here is a YouTube tutorial to give you an idea of how the lipstick would look.
OH, and the winner will receive all these prizes in a cute Lancome makeup bag! And I'll probably throw in some samples because I have way too many to use myself :)
Good luck everyone!