Friday, October 12, 2012

Super Long WISHLIST!

Hey everyone! I've been meaning to do this post for a while now, because I keep a post-it on my laptop with a list of products I have my eye on, and to be honest, there's no more room for any thing else on it... Oops... So I've gathered all the products I want into some graphics and I've noted which YouTubers have recommended them!

1) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Tanya Burr or Pixi2Woo on YouTube uses this powder in just about all of her tutorials. What I love is that you can literally see this product mattifying her skin as she uses it, so you know it does the trick! Also, she recently mentioned that this might be her all-time favorite drugstore product and from what I've seen, I definitely believe her.

2) Tarte Lip Surgent Holiday Giftset: So nobody on YouTube recommended these (that I know of) but I swatched them in Sephora once and absolutely fell in love. They glide right on and they're so beautifully pigmented, but unfortunately the price is definitely not up my alley at all. However, their holiday giftset is now on-sale and I believe they're selling a pack of FIVE of them for $37 USD or something crazy like that! Ahh!

3) Urban Decay Vice Palette: Rachel or ICallItAmbrosia on YouTube reviewed this palette in a video, and to be honest, I literally want to go out and buy everything she recommends. I've purchased products on her recommendation in the past and haven't been disappointed. Plus, being a lover of the Naked palette and Urban Decay shadows in general, this just seems like a really nice investment.

4) MAC Extradimension Skinfinish in "Whisper of Gilt": NikkieTutorials uses these extradimension skinfinishes in some (or actually, most) of her tutorials and the effect is super gorgeous. This also comes in "Superb" which Nikkie uses as well, but I find that color too pink to use as a highlighter, so I'm sticking with this one. Unfortunately, these were limited edition, BUT, MAC is re-releasing them in one of their lines coming out in November, so I'm definitely not going to miss out on this!

5) Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Conditioner: I think Rachel mentioned this, like, once in a haircare video (I think she was reviewing Macadamia products) but considering she loves it and it's really cheap, I'm definitely willing to try it out. My hair is literally getting crispy so I think it could benefit from a bit of deep conditioning.

6) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle": Louise or SprinkleOfGlitter on YouTube recommends this MSF like crazy. I also think she got Zoe into it (and maybe Fleur, I'm not sure)! I've been wanting to try a MAC MSF for such a long time now, but I want to invest in one that I'm actually going to get a lot of use out of and not use only for special occasions and stuff. I think Louise said she's gone through multiple of these so it looks like this is the one! And it's in MAC's permanent collection so I don't have to worry about it selling out. Yay!

7) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Honey": I know that pretty much every YouTuber has reviewed or recommended this at some point, but the most recent mention of this product has been by EssieButton. I think she talked about it in her Autumn haul video, and she purchased the exact color I've been wanting: Honey. I've been on the hunt for this specific color for ages but it seems to be sold out wherever I go! :(

8) Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar: Zoe featured this product in her most recent haul and, I mean, just look at it. SO CUTE! Basically, you swish this around in your bath tub, and voila, bubbles! Apparently it smells like their scent called Snow Fairy, which is known as the LUSH winter scent. It's been described as very sugary sweet which sounds exactly like something I'd like. (Also, just note that I've written her YouTube wrong in the graphic above. It's actually "Zoella280390" with a 0 on the end. Oops!)

9) NARS Blush in "Sin": Honestly, everyone is obsessed with Orgasm, but Sin is really the blush that stands out to me in regards to NARS. I've actually been wanting it for quite some time now. It looks like the perfect fall shade (EssieButton talked about it in her top autumn blushes), and it's a color unlike any other blush I own. It doesn't really look like it in the photo, but I've swatched it at Sephora and it has a really plum-y tint to it!

10) OPI Nail Envy: I've been searching for a nail strengthener for a while now, and I've been recommended this product countless of times. Essie talked about it in a recent video, and she said she's noticed her nails getting stronger and not breaking as much. I have such a problem with my nails breaking, especially when I shape them "square", the corners become really fragile (that was a really weird thing to try and describe lol).

11) Seche Vite Top Coat: This seems to be like the nail guru top coat, but when it comes to nail recommendations, I seem to really trust MissJenFabulous. Her nails are always so perfectly manicured, and she uses this top coat in every tutorial. I recently ran out of my Sally Hansen top coat, so I think I'm going to try this one out next!

12) Batiste Dry Shampoo: Ingrid or MissGlamorazzi on YouTube included this dry shampoo in her London haul during the summer, and for some reason her recommendation really stuck with me and it's been on my wishlist ever since. I've been looking for a dry shampoo because I wash my hair every couple of days, so it would be nice for my hair to have a little pick-me-up on the second or third days. I doubt this is available in Canada so I'm going to try to find a place to buy it online! If anyone knows where I can get it, please let me know in the comments!

And that ends my current wishlist! (Except, not really, because I could literally think of 10-12 more products to include here lol!). Let me know if you enjoyed this post or if you have any reviews of these products because I would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment