Saturday, October 6, 2012

I ❤ FALL TAG (via MissJenFabulous)

Hey everyone! I haven't done a tag in quite a while (at least that's what it feels like), so I thought it might be nice to do a quick one for today because I feel like being talkative! I picked this up from MissJenFabulous on YouTube (if you aren't subscribed to her then you should be!). I will tag a few specific bloggers but everyone is welcome to join in on this tag :)

Favorite Fall lip product?

I have an entire blog post on this that I wrote up a couple days ago (click HERE). But apart from those, I love using my LUSH lip scrub (bubblegum flavor) because my lips tend to get flakey when it's cold.


Favorite Fall Nail Polish?


This is tough because I like changing up my nail polish quite a bit and never really stick to one specific polish, but I really like wearing greys and taupes when it starts to get cold because I feel like those colors are more weather-appropriate and I don't get to bring them out in the warmer months! BUT I've wanting Essie's Bahama Mama because everyone talks about it so much!

Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?


Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course! I look forward to having this every fall. But apparently there's a pumpkin spice latte shortage going on right now... Not cool...



Favorite Fall Candle?


I just finished a mini-sized Pumpkin Caramel Latte from B&BW so I'll have to go pick up the 3-wick one soon.

Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory


Hmm, no specific item comes to mind, but I like wearing pashminas during this time of year. I have a ton of different colors.

Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?


I've never been on a haunted hay ride or in a haunted corn maze, but I hate haunted houses! I don't like being scared lol!

Favorite Halloween movie?


I like the Disney Halloween movies, like Halloweentown High, Twitches, and Phantom of the Megaplex. Surprisingly, I don't think I've ever seen Hocus Pocus (!?). But yeah, I'm such a child haha, I can't wait until they start airing these. 



Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?


Laffy Taffy! I feel like this a Halloween exclusive, for some reason. I never come across them throughout the rest of the year. Oh and I love Rockets too!



What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!


Ehhh, I'm not sure! I don't know if I'm doing anything for Halloween yet (to be honest, I like everything that comes with Halloween, but I hate the task of dressing up!). 

What is your Favorite thing about Fall?


My favorite thing about fall is just the general coziness of the season. And all the TV shows that start up again. And Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

I tag: Face This City, Southern Glamourista, Pandora's Basket, Sophie Rose Hearts, and Vibrant Beauty Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment