Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hazel Eyes EOTD ft. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk

Today I have a really nice eyeshadow look that I threw on quickly this morning. It features my Maybelline Color Tattoo in the color Pomegranate Punk, which translates as that amazing oxblood color everyone is raving about for fall. 

I find that red-toned browns look really amazing with hazel eyes because it makes them appear more golden than brown. Of course, complimented with gold-brown eyeliner, they're enhanced even more! I'm loving this Color Tattoo because it's super easy to apply (I just use my fingers) and blend out. To get a really opaque finish, it's normal that you'll need to apply multiple layers. I also love it because I don't feel the need to use a primer before application.

All-over lid color: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
Crease/blending color: Urban Decay Buck
Eyeliner: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Flared

All in all, the look is really simple for every day so I recommend trying it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment