Monday, October 15, 2012

EOTD ft. Pixi2Woo Tutorial

Hey guys! These photos have been sitting on my computer for a while now because I was hesitant about posting them. I don't think the photos are very good and I did this just for fun so it's not the cleanest makeup job ever. Anyway, I copied Tanya Burr's YouTube tutorial on "How To Look Gorgeous For a Night Out" because I thought this look was going to be relatively easy to achieve.

I like the idea of extending the eyeliner up into the crease, however I had difficulty gauging how close to the center of the eye I should bring the cut crease. Next time I'm going to bring it in a little more, and I'm going to try making it less tapered and more diffused.

I mostly used my Coastal Scents Smokey Palette for the purple tones (click here for my review), but my all-over lid color was Virgin from my Urban Decay Naked Palette. I used my ELF shader brush to pack on the color, but my Sigma tapered blending brush for blending. I cannot stress how amazing this brush is for blending! You can see my full review of it by clicking here.

Here is the tutorial I followed:



No comments:

Post a Comment