Friday, October 26, 2012

100 FOLLOWERS! & Bonus NOTD

I'M SO EXCITED! Thank you guys so much for following! I honestly appreciate it because I love blogging, so seeing that so many of you are interested in my opinion is really gratifying.

I started this blog because I wanted something fruitful to come out of my cosmetics obsession, and because I'm getting started with a Communications degree right now, I thought this would be a perfect way to mesh both worlds. I honestly have the right mind to scrap the degree and focus on blogging because I like it that much... But I won't do that ;)

I know many of you are following because I've been casually mentioning an upcoming giveaway here and there, but I do hope you genuinely enjoy my posts because I work really hard on them. As for the giveaway, though, I'm waiting for a few more items to come in mail. I might also pop by the mall today and pick up a few more things depending on how I feel. I have many smaller items right now but I want there to be a larger/pricier prize in the mix so I'll have a look at Sephora and MAC today.

Again, thank you very much for sticking with me and I hope you'll be around for my 1000 follower celebration ;)

Love,
Erica

Here's a quick NOTD for you guys because I didn't want to post this without a photo. Now, my camera batteries are dead so I need to go pick up some new ones and I had to take these photos with my iPad so they're not the best. ANYWAY.

This is Essie's Bahama Mama which everyone has been loving. I actually really like it as well. It's a creme finish which has become one of my favorites, and the color is literally indescribable. In some lights it's more of a brown-toned red, "bordeaux" if you will, but in other lights it's really plum-y! I've kinda been staring at my nails a lot so I think that's the sign of a good nail polish!

Let me know what you guys think in the comments! And, again, thank you for following!

No comments:

Post a Comment