Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yesterday's OOTD/FOTD & Updates (Sept 14)

So, I'm bummed. I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like to... I have tons and tons of ideas for posts but just not enough time to carry them out. I think the only solution is to organize my time better. I started school and my part-time job again, so I need to manage school, homework, work, and blogging, and unfortunately university and work take precedence.

Anyhow, yesterday was my friend Tania's birthday so we all went out for dinner and karaoke at a Korean karaoke place (and yes, Gangnam Style was sung & danced). It's honestly one of the most fun things you could do in Montreal, in my opinion. Basically you reserve a private room and you have thousands of song options, and you can order alcohol whenever you like (just press the red button beside the door and your waitress shows up). The only downside was that it was a billion degrees because their AC was down, but it's all good. I much prefer this as opposed to clubbing or something, because you're with your friends and no one's there to bother you/creep on you (can you tell how anti-social I am?). Some highlights: I Will Survive, You Give Love a Bad Name, and Gangnam Style of course.

I'll end by quickly running through my OOTD & FOTD (I'm in the middle-left).

  • Floral skirt: Forever 21
  • Black tank: Forever 21
  • Orange silk shirt: Michael Kors
  • Flats: Michael Kors (see my This or That Beauty Tag for more info)
Face:
  • Urban Decay De Slick (sprayed before and after makeup)
  • Physician's Formula concealer stick in Light
  • Marcelle foundation in True Beige
  • Bailey Foundation Duo in Medium (as a setting powder)
  • NYC Sunny Bronzer (to contour)
  • MAC Pinch 'o' Peach blush
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay primer potion in Sin
  • Urban Decay Toasted on entire lid
  • Urban Decay Chopper on outer third & lower lashline
  • Urban Decay Sin on inner third
  • Bella Oggi Deep Intense liquid liner in Extra Black
  • Rimmel Soft Kohl liner in Jet Black (on water line)
Lips:
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish lipstick in Balistic
  • Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose over top
Hair:
  • Herbal Essences volumizing mousse on semi-wet hair
  • Hot Tools 1-inch curling iron, hold each strand for 15 seconds
  • Sebastian Re-Shaper Strong Hold hairspray
...It takes a lot of time and patience to look good, doesn't it...

No comments:

Post a Comment