Saturday, September 8, 2012

This or That Beauty TAG

Hey everyone! So I have another tag for you (are you bored of tags yet? Sorry. I tried to spice this one up with more pictures). I picked this up from Merely Suggesting and decided it would be fun. I think these tags are great because you can see where we agree/disagree on things in terms of beauty :)

MAKEUP:


Blush or Bronzer? 
This is really hard, but I'll have to go with blush. I have blushes that are a little more brown in tint so they give a similar effect to bronzer anyway (example: MAC's Prism).




Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick, definitely. I hardly wear lipgloss!

Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara! It's hard to pull off eyeliner without mascara, in my opinion.

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation, for sure. If I have a proper, full-coverage foundation, I'll find myself not using concealer at all.

Neutral or coloured eyeshadow?
Neutral on an everyday-basis, but I like to add color when I'm experimenting with new looks or going out.

Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
For now, pressed, because I've never owned loose eyeshadows! I'd be really interested in trying some out, though.

Brushes or sponges?
Definitely brushes.




NAILS:

OPI or China Glaze?
I've never actually tried China Glaze, and to be honest, I don't see it in-store much! I'd have to go with OPI because I love their polishes I do have and that I can buy them within a single trip to the mall.

Long or short?
Short, definitely.

Acrylic or natural?
Natural!

Brights or Darks?
Depends on the season. Brights for summer, darks for winter.



BODY:

Perfume or body spray?
Also depends on the season. Perfume for winter and body spray for summer (I like a lighter mist and some shimmer during the hotter months). 

Lotion or body butter?
I don't really use much of either of these things, but I'll go with lotion.

Body wash or soap?
Body wash!

Lush or other bath company?
I have a hard time enjoying Lush and I think drugstore bath products are just as good, yet I every time I'm at the mall I still wander into Lush (~sorcery~).

FASHION:


Jeans or sweat pants?
Again, it depends on where I'm going/doing. I do enjoy a good pair of sweats, but I end up wearing jeans more often.

Long sleeve or short?
I'll go with long. I don't usually like exposing my arms.

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses! They're so easy, and you don't have to worry about what to wear on top.

Stripes or Plain?
Plain, stripes are hardly ever flattering on me.

Flip flops or sandals?
Flip flops. They're a dream to wear, especially when you have blisters (which I get often lol!)

Scarves or hats?
Scarves! I've started buying more and more scarves and I'm excited to wear them once the weather permits. These are my two most recent scarves. The one on the left is a pale olive-green scarf with white skulls that I picked up at Brandy Melville in Rome (dude, I'm pissed at how mainstream Brandy Melville became. That was my amazing secret Italian store lol). The one on the right is a fuschia/hot pink scarf with yellow and blue flower detailing by Sandro Ferrone. I saw this one in Rome and I had to have it. I can't wait to wear it in the fall.




Studs or dangly earrings?
My ears aren't pierced.

Necklaces or bracelets?
I prefer necklaces because bracelets tend to get in the way when I'm doing things with my hands.

Heels or flats?
Flats, by far. I have yet to find a pair of comfortable heels. And I don't have height-related confidence issues, so flats don't bother me. LOL. You've seen the ones below already in my last OOTD, but they've just been the ones I've been wearing lately. They're really cool distressed-looking Michael Kors.





















Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots. I don't have a pair of either of these but I love the look of riding boots.

Jacket or a hoodie?
Jackets. As I grow older I find myself wearing less hoodies.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21

Abercombie or Hollister?
Abercrombie, although neither are really my style

Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstrom?
Nordstrom

HAIR:


Curly or straight?
I prefer straight but my hair is super curly.

Bun or ponytail?
Bun for me. A quick bun is the best way to tame my hair when I'm in a rush!

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?
Bobby pins

Hair spray or gel?
Hairspray

Long or short?
Long, long, long! Unless you're absolutely 100% sure short hair will suit you.















(Still love her though)

Light or dark?
It depends on what suits you. Personally, dark.

Side Swept bangs of full fringes?
Ouf, neither. Bangs are such a hassle.

Up or down?
Depends. If my hair is done, down. But if it needs a wash or if I'm too lazy, up!

RANDOM:

Rain or shine?
When I'm out, shine, when I'm in, rain :)

Summer or Winter?
Summer, although I'm getting pretty tired of this heat!

Fall or Spring?
Fall

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

East Coast or West Coast?
West, definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment