Saturday, September 22, 2012

NOTD: September 22nd, 2012

So today I have a quick NOTD for you guys with a nail polish that I picked up while I was on vacation in Italy. If you ever find yourself in Italy and want to pick up some Italian brands, I highly recommend this one. I got this nail polish and a liquid liner from them, and I adore both of them. The brand is also relatively cheap and is sold in Italian beauty shops (or "profumeria").

As you can see this is a very deep raspberry color. I think it's the perfect shade for fall and the formulation is just something else. This is by far the best formulation nail polish I have ever used. It's a "gel effect" polish meaning it goes on really thick and shiny. Honestly, I could have done with just one coat. It also dries in like, record time. I can't recommend this enough! OH, and I almost forgot to mention the brush size. The brush is "XL" and it literally only takes two swipes to cover your entire nail. Amazing.

Have you tried any Bella Oggi products?

No comments:

Post a Comment