Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day: September 5

Hey everyone! Today's nail polish of the day is a Revlon Colorstay in the color "Rainforest". I picked this up at Walmart the other day (I got a few other things too but I'm going to wait for some online orders to come in to show you guys what else I got last weekend). I felt like I needed a new fall color in my collection and I thought this was a very unique color.





























For some reason I had trouble taking this picture which is why the focus is not too good, so I apologize for that. Anyway, Rainforest is an amazing black-green polish with very fine emerald green microglitters. It's hard to tell in this photo, but in real like the glitters aren't so "individual" as you see them here, if that makes any sense. To the bare eye, it just looks like a very shiny green color. It reminds me a lot of Elphaba in Wicked which is partially why I bought it (in case you didn't know, Wicked is one of my August non-beauty favorites lol!).

Just a quick life update: today was my first day of university! That means I obviously won't be posting as much as I did last month (every day), which makes me really sad. This weekend I'm going to work on drafting up a bunch of pre-written posts that way I can keep up with my blog semi-regularly. Also, I discovered that laptops are banned from class and consequently, the wifi in my building is blocked which must be some cruel joke... But anyway, hopefully I'll get on some sort of posting schedule because I love blogging and I desperately want to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment