Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day: August 18th, 2012

Hey everyone! I have a new NOTD for you guys and I thought I would finally feature a polish from my Essie collection, so here's "No More Film". This is more of a fall color but I think it's going to be really great for back-to-school.



































I got this one in Essie's Resort collection that came out back in February, so if you're wondering why the bottle looks miniature, that's why! I have to admit, this isn't my favorite color in the collection and it's actually my first time wearing it, but I do really like the finish. It's super creamy and the application is very fluid.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway I have going on! http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca/2012/08/handmade-italian-leather-bracelets.html

EDIT (19/08/2012): I got bored of this color today and tried out "Chevron" nails for the first time. Cool no?
































(Note that I digitally modified/cleaned up the rough edges of the nail art in this photo)

1 comment: