Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Questionnaire (via Amarixe)


1.) Mood:
A little cranky. I was sleeping really well (which hasn't been happening often) until I woke up completely unable to breathe from my nose because of dumb allergies! Gonna have to take a nap later, methinks.

2.) What is your favorite article of clothing to shop for?
I prefer shopping for tops as opposed to bottoms because I get easily discouraged if pants don't fit.

3.) Three hours ago, I was ____________.
Wide awake, unable to breathe :(

4.) Current nail polish:
Purple/silver glitter Kiko polish (see my NOTD)

5.) When is the last time you read an actual paper newspaper (not digital)?
Wow, I can't remember. I don't actively read the news, I just follow up on the tidbits I see on social media and am intrigued about.

6.) Current outfit:
Pajamas! I want to sleeep.

7.) What is your natural hair texture?
Really curly, large and frizzy

8.) Would you rather go a week without your phone or a week without your computer?
I would rather go a week without my phone. I really hate using my phone, to be honest. I don't like calling people and texting becomes a chore, especially when people get mad that I don't text back right away (really?).

9.) What is your favorite musical?
I recently saw Wicked and thought it was amazing (!!!), but I think I'll have to go with either Grease or Mamma Mia!

10.) Weekly goals:
Get in the mood for school considering it starts in a little less than 2 weeks! (Where did the summer go?!)



Didn't want this post to be picture-less, but here's one of my favorite pairs of pants to wear in the summer! (Disregard my unmade bed :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment