Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Questionnaire (via Amarixe)

1.) Mood:
Really excited because I am writing this while watching the Canadian women's soccer game versus the US. (1-0 Canada, in case you were wondering!!!)

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
Nooo haha. If a cop ever asked me to do this, I wouldn't be able to (sober or drunk lol).

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
I'm wearing pale green pyjama shorts at the moment :P

4.) Current nail polish:
Julep Maven "Robin" ... Check out the post below this one!

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Allison said that hers was As Long As You Love Me by the Biebs, and I might have to agree. That or "And We Danced" by Macklemore. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI2IJ9FBb-Y


6.) Current outfit:
Still in my pyjamas since I have no real plans for this afternoon. So, pale green shorts and a tye dye Rainforest Cafe t-shirt that says "Peace, Love and Frogs" hehe.

7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
Definitely medium. Light foundation doesn't do much for me because I have some spots that need covering, but full coverage ends up looking splotchy/cakey on me because I have pretty oily skin (it gets like, muddy on my face and ends up looking gross).

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
Apple green with a cherry red accent wall. It was those colors when we moved in but I ended up liking it so I never changed it.

9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
I'm a Pisces. Umm, I guess most of the characteristics do represent me, but honestly I don't really believe in zodiac signs.

10.) Weekly goals:
Study some driving, blog a little more, cook some good meals... Gotta love a carefree summer.

1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    Always good to know something more about the person behind the blog right !! :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete