Hey everyone! I have yet ANOTHER eyeshadow look. I've really been on a roll with these, I guess. Anyway, I have about 10 minutes to write this post before I head out so I'll make it quick.
I wanted to use the Urban Decay Naked palette (my favorite eyeshadow palette ever), to do something relatively simple that can be worn on an everyday basis, and also as a back-to-school look.
I won't go into much detail so I'll just list which colors I used where:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin all over the lid (not pictured above)
- Sin eyeshadow as an all-over wash
- Toasted in the crease and outer corner (Sidenote: I feel like Toasted is a really underrated color in this palette. It's such a pretty burnt copper color)
- Blended Toasted out with a little Naked
- Hustle used as eyeliner on both lash lines
- Virgin on the inner corner and as a brow bone highlight
- (I also filled in my brows with Naked and Buck but you can't really see that here lol)
Add some mascara and you're good to go. I love easy eyeshadow looks like this one, don't you?