Sunday, August 19, 2012

50 Unusual Questions: Part II

(I couldn't find a photo for this post so here's a picture of my favoritest candle ever. Shall I do a candle collection post?)


26: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you?

Errrr, I don’t know the rules of either so I think that says I suck at real life sports and fictional sports.

27: You’re in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go “OH SHIT, THAT’S MY JAM!” What song is it?

Anything Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, John Mayer, or Ed Sheeran.

28: Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie?

…AHAHA. I have paid to see a Step Up movie and I can honestly say I enjoyed the first one. To see the new one, however… Meh. I’d go if someone paid for my ticket. So like 10 bucks.

29: If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal?

My grandmother’s homemade lasagna. Admittedly not my favorite dish of the moment, but definitely the most nostalgic.

30: Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear?

Can’t say I have, nope.

31: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

Sneak into places that cost a lot of money to be at, like award shows or film festivals. OR be a good citizen of humanity and uncover international secrets and save the world and stuff.

32: Have you ever been punched in the face?

My brother punched me in the face once because I unplugged his videogame. (But I feel like the obligatory answer to this is "One time Regina George punched me in the face once. It was awesome.")

33: How do you take your ramen noodles?

Microwaved?

34: Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them?

All the time and it’s a terrible habit! Like seriously, when do planned conversations ever turn out? Never.

35: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)?

Depends on the season but I consciously try to avoid black.

36: Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?

I don’t have any at the moment but I wouldn’t be opposed to a tattoo, except for the fact that I have NO clue what would be so special enough to get tattooed.

37: If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It’s not dangerous or really big or anything. They’re just moving to a place that doesn’t allow pets.

Errr, nope.

38: Do you know how to pronounce the word “pinochle”?

Like pinnacle but an ‘o’ instead of an ‘a’? (Oh god I just looked it up it’s pronounced pee-nocle.)

39: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching?

Sure can.

40: Are you better with numbers or words?

Words.

41: At the movies, do you stay for the credits?

Yep! I hate being rushed to leave a movie theatre, and sometimes they have extra bonus clips at the end of the credits.

42: Is morality universal or relative?

Hmm, both.

43: Let’s say you’re getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiance met?

I’m a terrible liar so yeah.

44: What’s the worst name you’ve ever been called?

I’m not sure, insulting people to their face is a little too mainstream nowadays so you’ll have to ask whoever talks behind my back. I’ve been called ugly a few times when I was younger though. I wasn’t ever necessarily offended, just baffled because I guess my parents taught me manners and theirs didn’t.

45: Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself down as an organ donor - same difference, right?)

Why would I ever desire to eat human flesh?

46: At what age did you stop believing in Santa? Alternately, if you never believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else?

I believed in Santa for a really long time and in a way I still do believe in Santa.

47: Do you get along better with old people or little kids?

Little kids! Definitely little kids. I have full-on conversations with little kids because they’re the coolest.

48: If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer?

Nun/monk. I’m basically already one. (LOL)

49: What’s your best bodily feature, objectively speaking?

Objectively speaking? Is this not an opinion question?

50: Who is your favorite late night talk show host?

I don’t watch late night talk shows because I’m actually not that cool.

Hope you enjoyed these question-y posts and don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment