Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Writing Kickstart

So basically, I really feel like writing again and since this is my blog, I feel like this is the place to do it. I recently was in Italy for 2 weeks and a bit, and I would like to write down my experience but my writing skills are a little rusty and it's going to take quite a bit of time to get everything down. I figured I would do this little activity as an exercise of sorts... I found it while browsing Allison's blog (Amarixe).


1.) Mood: I am currently in a great mood. I'm still on vacation mode and I feel like I've not got a care in the world. I have a nagging sense that my happiness will soon dissipate considering my parents have literally not waited a day to start pushing me to find a job. The prospect is a little depressing.


2.) Did you do anything fun this weekend? Yes I did! Like I mentioned, I was Italy (Florence and Rome specifically for the weekend). I'm going to write a detailed blog post on my trip, so yes, stay tuned for that.


3.) What is the closest object to you that is pink? One of the 17 nail polishes I bought in Italy. (Yes, seventeen... That isn't a typo. More on that later.)


4.) Current nail polish: My current nail polish is what I've decided to describe as a neon creamsicle color (orange, that is) from Kiko Makeup Milano.


5.) If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? For me to do this would be a little greedy considering I spent the last 2 weeks on vacation in a foreign country... But I would have to say Los Angeles. My answer will likely be Los Angeles every single time someone asks me this.


6.) Current outfit: Army green floral American Eagle shorts and a long-sleeved Michael Kors t-shirt with buckles on the front (in a similar green as the shorts).


7.) What is the last movie you saw in theaters? I believeee the last movie I saw in theatres was "What To Expect When You're Expecting".


8.) If you could only be one age for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why? I feel like this is a bit of an unfair question considering I haven't even lived half of my life yet. For now I'll say seventeen.


9.) When is the last time you played on a swing set? Wow, um, I'm really not sure. I'm sure it hasn't been very long ago, though.


10.) Weekly goals: My goal this week is to film a video. I really want to start getting myself on YouTube. And honestly, it's not because I expect to be incredibly successful there, but in September I'll be starting a university major that involves some video editing, which is something I don't know how to do. I figure I should start familiarizing myself with some programs as well as get used to seeing myself on camera!

1 comment:

  1. omg! I would love to go to Italy and bring back with me 17 nail polishes!:)

    ReplyDelete